Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Wedding

Something that a lot of people didn't know about the morning my wedding except for my bridesmaids was that all of my bridesmaids bouquets DIED! YES...I said that they ALL DIED! Every bride's nightmare (well...one of them). What did I do? I sent one of my bridesmaids to Trader Joe's and while they were all getting their hair and makeup done and I started to make their bouquets again. Do I recommend this to all brides. Freaking NO! That's where I come in and make sure this does NOT happen! I'm pretty sure I got a stress pimple that morning but at the end of the day I got hitched to my best friend and surprisingly people LOVED my Trader Joe's quick make bouquet! Don't worry, I don't plan to replicate this incident for anyone else, but it definitely challenged my creativity!







1 comment:

  1. You are amazing!!!! Keep on making beautiful things! :)

    ReplyDelete