Thursday, December 4, 2014

Kelsey and Rob: Red Barn, Valley Center

You guys!! I am so excited to share with you this gorgeous wedding! A couple months back I did a rustic barnyard outdoor wedding and although the drive was long and far, it was worth it! The venue was absolutely beautiful! I had the pleasure of meeting Kelsey through her best friend and Maid of Honor, Kelsey! Yes! Both their names are Kelsey and I got the honor to do both of their weddings! (Refer back to La Jolla Wedding: Kelsey and Joel).

Anyway, Kelsey and Rob are absolutely PERFECT together! And I have the pictures to prove it! But first when you meet them, you're gonna think that this stunning couple is so fit and you're right to think that! They own a gym called ZASTC and if you live near El Cajon you should check it out! And about those pictures...well....here ya go!










How amazing is this arbor? Rob and his dad made it for this special day!







Love how Rob's first act as husband is to serve and wash his bride's feet.  LOVE!







CONGRATS KELSEY and ROB!! 
So happy for you both!
XOXO


Photo Credit: Analisa Joy Photography

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pictures dear!! I loved your wedding arrangements and your wedding venue. I am also getting married very soon and want to book similar San Diego Wedding venues for my wedding celebration. Please give your precious suggestions.

    ReplyDelete